Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Check it Out!!

The studio here at State where the broadcast meteorology department does all of their weathercasting recently got a major overhaul and is now amazingly cool (not that it wasn't cool before, but now it's just that much cooler). We've (I say we like I'm actually involved. Not until next year.) started a new webcast called Campus Connect that gets updated twice a day during the week on this website. You should check it out. The technology that the new equipment uses is the same technology as was used in the new Star Wars movies. Pretty neato, huh?

Also, when I signed in, I couldn't for the life of me remember what my password was, so I had to do the whole "forgot your password?" deal to reset it. I guess this means I don't update enough.

2 comments:

Mrs.H said...

What website?

Mrs.H said...

nevermind...

I didn't see the link the first time. It helps to put one's glasses on when one attempts to read!