Once I had the supplies, then came the fun part--wrestling with my printer again. I figured that after all the issues I had doing save the dates that surely they would all be smoothed out and printing invitations would be a breeze. Wrong. Somehow the driver had deleted itself from my computer, so it wouldn't recognize the printer when I plugged it in. I tried using my mom's computer instead, but she has Open Office instead of Microsoft Word, so the template wouldn't translate. I managed to download a new driver after much searching, and eventually got the invitations and RSVP cards all printed.
Then I stuck address labels that my lovely mother made on the RSVP card envelopes.
And assembled everything in the cute little folders the kit came with.
And tied what felt like a billion little pieces of string around each folder, so they can be stuffed in envelopes and put in the mail.
It's a tedious process, but I love how they turned out! I can't wait for guests to start getting them!