Thursday, December 4, 2008

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Good Night

The last 2 and a half years of my life have been consumed by Calculus tests, Calculus homework, and Calculus projects, but as of about 30 minutes ago, I am completely finished. No more derivatives. No more anti-derivatives. No more graphing polar coordinates or approximating power series. It's over. I couldn't be more thrilled. Of course this is all assuming that I didn't do so horribly on the final that I have to retake the class. I don't think that will happen though. I might not get my A but as long as I'm done and my gpa doesn't fall so much that I lose my scholarships and have to get a--dare I say it--(wince and sharp intake of breath) job, I don't really care. I can finally sell my Calculus book back to the book store!

2 comments:

Mrs.H said...

Hooray!!!!

tank said...

Well shucks. I was going to say hooray but MrsH beat me to it. So, Yeehaw!