Sunday, October 19, 2008

Conspiracy

I am convinced that my calculus teacher and physics teacher are out to get me. They found out somehow that I have one of them at 11 and the other at 12 and have made it their job in life to make my life a living hell. It wasn't enough for them that it's already hard for me to switch gears between the two classes to understand the lecture. They had to get together and schedule tests on the same day, too. My second test in both classes is tomorrow. One right after the other. For the second time. Coincidence? I think not! And they're always on Mondays so my whole weekend is shot because I'm shut up in my room for hours on end finding the dot product of vectors for calculus and calculating the sum of forces for physics. And I don't even have time in between classes to relearn formulas or anything. Oh for tomorrow to be over...

This is my poor desk completely covered with equation sheets, books, and scrap papers.








This is random jibberish I'm supposed to understand.







This is me having a nervous breakdown.

1 comment:

Mrs.H said...

I'm glad it's Tuesday for you. Did you survive the double dose yesterday?