Sunday, November 16, 2008

Brrr!

Why would an institution keep the air conditioning on in the common areas of a dorm when the temperature outside (according to my Weather Channel desktop) is 35 degrees? I just walked down the hall and almost got frostbite on all of my toes. I felt like I should be shoveling through a mountain of snow instead of walking to my room. It seems like an awful waste of energy if you ask me. This is coming from the university that runs the sprinklers during the rain though, so I suppose I shouldn't be that surprised.

4 comments:

Mississippi Girl said...

Yet they make a big deal of saving power over holidays...seems inconsistant to me...

tank said...

But you have a new prez...things will change...right?

tank said...

...and I'm NOT talking about Obama!

Mrs.H said...

Reminds me of the sanctuary here at ABC: coldest place on the planet, any time of year.