Sunday, November 9, 2008

Nothing in Particular

I just recalled that I haven't posted in over a week. This was unintentional. I've sat down at my computer several times and started to type out a post, but got called away to do something else halfway through. By the time I got back around to it, whatever it was I had planned to say was already irrelevant.

Unfortunately, I do not have anything particularly profound to say at the moment. I just figured I'd post something so you wouldn't all think I had been kidnapped. I assure you, I have not. I am safe and sound in my dorm room watching CSI reruns on Spike. The current episode is "Toe Tags" just in case you were wondering. I've seen it at least two times before.

Ooh! I just remembered that I have Dove chocolates in my freezer. I'll catch you later...

1 comment:

Mrs.H said...

I need to put chocolate on my list: yesterday I discovered there are only 2 in the bag in the freezer. Since your dad was snoring through a football game, I resisted the temptation to eat both and settled for leftover Halloween candy.