Friday, November 21, 2008

Haircuts?

I was walking past the cafeteria today when I saw a table set up on the sidewalk that was sporting a poster advertising free haircuts. Sure enough, a girl was standing behind the table with a squirt bottle and a pair of scissors, about to work her magic on some guy's head. I wouldn't have a problem with this except for the fact that it's been super windy all day. Why would she pick the windiest day in quite a while to be the day she gives free haircuts outside? They can't turn out well. And there was a pretty long line stretched out beside the table. I, for one, would never in a million years let some random girl with a sloppy poster set up on the sidewalk touch my hair with scissors, and certainly not when it's windy, and I discourage anyone else from doing it either. The results will most likely be disastrous. Not to mention, she was going to town with the squirt bottle. I'm surprised the guy's head didn't turn into a giant icecube.

2 comments:

Mrs.H said...

If all the people in line were guys, they weren't worried about what their hair looked like. What did she look like?

Unknown said...

I honestly don't remember. I was too distracted by what she was doing to look at her.