Monday, February 9, 2009

I've Been tagged!!!

1) Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2) Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.

This is my friend D.J. at Mississippi College's Academic Competition. It's a trivia game that you play on 4 person teams. The caller reads out a question and you try to be the first one to ring in on your buzzer with the correct answer. This was 12th grade. We made it to the semi final of the competition, and were ahead going into half time, but the other team came out of nowhere and beat us. :( That was the furthest our school's team had ever gotten though, and I answered more questions in that match than any of the others, so I was still proud. Anyway, we had so many group pictures taken of us at each competition that it got to be a thing with him to see how many pictures he could ruin with awkward, weird faces. One of the sponsors made a slide show for our end of the year banquet, and it had a whole section of close ups of D.J.'s funny faces. His mom was so proud...

And I hate trying to come up with people to tag, so I'm going to be lazy and just not. If you're reading this, do it!

3 comments:

tank said...

With the weird look on his face, and if his hair wasn't fuzzy, he'd almost look like John Mayer. Almost.

That is a neat pic though.

tank said...

I'm so glad you haven't made a new post yet because this picture just cracks me up every time I see it. And whatever happened to DJ?

Unknown said...

He's here at State majoring in history, is still one of my best friends, and probably doesn't know that I put his beautiful picture on my blog.