Saturday, February 21, 2009

Picniking

I've known about this photo editing website called picnik for a while, but never really fooled with it much until a few weeks ago. I guess I've been more bored than usual. Or maybe more creative. Yeah, we'll go with that. Anyway, I haven't posted in a while so I figured I'd share some of my picniked pictures.

First up, my feet at Panama City Beach.

Secondly, my sisters, upside down.
I don't know that I like all the stuff I did to this one.
It was mainly just to see what all the website was capable of.


Next up, me standing under a waterfall on the Natchez Trace.

In this next picture, there was actually no green grass to be found,
so I tinted the picture green. Pretty nifty, huh?

And finally, my current Facebook profile picture.
I was bored in the car and had a half-eaten donut, so I did
what anyone else would have done in a similar situation:
turned it into a smile and put it on the internet.

3 comments:

tank said...

Those are really neat...but I'm gonna miss DJ. :(

Mrs.H said...

For someone who doesn't like her feet, I've seen quite a few pictures of them this week. Well, here was the only bare one. And you really do like shoes......never mind.

word verification: squippro

I thought that was funny.

Unknown said...

Believe me, I have a plethora of goofy pictures of D.J. Maybe I'll do a series of posts of them sometime.