Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rock Band...

...Is a must have for every person with any kind of game console that they make it for. Just so you know.

I bought it today (not exactly on a whim, but pretty close to it), and I must say it was totally worth however much it ended up costing. The only thing that stinks is I don't personally own a game console, so I had to buy it for D.J.'s Xbox360. However, I have been promised the Xbox over Christmas break since he has another one at home. In the meantime, I'll just pester him to death by never leaving his room.

2 comments:

Mrs.H said...

We got the Wii back and WiiFit is great. The AW girls were over yesterday afternoon and we all had a ball. All our little Miis have real body shapes. L's looks like a toothpick with a grape on top!

Unknown said...

Which pretty accurately describes her actually body shape. Good job!